For all the clothing, materials and games these rules apply:
* The children can only use them while being watched by adults. There are materials that contain small pieces that can be dangerous
for children under the age of 3.
* Twinkles is not responsible for damage as a result of using the provided clothing, materials and games.
* After booking a theme on this web site you will receive a confirmation from Twinkles. The theme is booked when you have received our confirmation. Cancellations, made two weeks prior to the party, are free of charge. Cancellations made later will be fully charged.
* The manual explaining the theme and games can be collected or will be send to you by mail one week before the party, so one can prepare.
* The day before the party, you can come and pick up the party treasure box.
After the party you return the box. This can be done right after the party or the next day before 12 o’clock noon.
* At the collection of the party box, the content of the box and the clothing will be showed. Acceptance of the box means all items are
in good condition and complete.
* Payment of the party kit and additional charges (for example for invitations, craft materials etc.) need to be made when the kit is collected.
* For using the Twinkles Party Treasures one needs to pay a $100 cash deposit. This deposit needs to be paid when collecting
the kit and will be returned after handing in the box completely and without damages. Lost items or irreparable damages will be charged.
* Materials and clothing may differ from the pictures due to replacement.
* The amount for renting a Twinkles Party Treasure kit is based on a one time usage. It is not allowed to lend out or rent the kit to other people.
* The clothing will only be washed by Twinkles.